Security Doors and Gates from Incredible Door – South Africa
Security is very important when living in South Africa. Security doors and gates are a very common sight when driving through the streets of South Africa, including other security features such as high walls, electric fencing and alarm systems. Unfortunately in today’s time, crime is a reality. Incredible Doors is a reliable choice when it comes to the manufacturing of top quality security doors and gates in South Africa, when you need to keep your home secure and your family safe.
When in need to purchase a sliding security door, visit Incredible Door. Not only will we provide the best quality security doors that will keep intruders out, but we will do so at competitive prices as well. Sliding doors have so many advantages, both practical and safety wise. Our sliding security doors at Incredible Door slide on steel rails at the top and at the bottom. Steel is very strong when compared to plastic, acrylic and nylon. Using only steel for these features makes this product sturdy and perfect for security purposes.
Incredible Door offers a variety of security doors and gates available, which also come in different material and colours. If you need to, security gates can also be installed in front of windows. This is typical in stores or houses facing busy streets or city centres. If you combine a good security gate and door with other security methods, you can sleep peacefully at night.
Safety tips and measures from a reliable security doors and gates manufacturer
First things first – After you’ve installed your security doors and gates in your home, you can look at installing additional safety features. Start with an alarm system. A basic alarm system will notify you when an intruder has breached your home. You can improve the alarm’s functionality with perimeter beam, CCTV camera and electric fencing. The electric fencing give the first warning if someone has crossed a wall of fence. Secondly, a beam will be able to pick up any movement outside and then, the alarm will protect the doors and windows. CCTV cameras is that extra eye that can show you any part of the yard and some can do recordings.
Even if you do have a state of the art alarm and security doors and gates, it is important to be vigilant when it comes to safety. We know what intruders and burglars can do once they have managed to enter a premises, so here are a few safety tips when it comes to home security:
- • Know your emergency numbers, and have them visible for emergency usage
- • Be on the lookout for anything or someone that looks suspicious or out of place – report suspicious behaviour or individuals in your area
- • Never open the door to strangers
- • If you are renting and someone says that they have been called to do some maintenance, always check with the owner first before letting anyone in
- • Do not linger to long outside
- • Keep your phone in your room so that, if necessary for you to have to make a phone call, you will be able to so without leaving the room
- • Always lock your doors when inside the house
- • Always lock your door when going outside to hang up washing and take the keys with
- • Never go outside at night to investigate sounds or unusual behaviour such as an open tap, this could be used to lure you out of your home
- • There are many additional security and safety tips you can follow to ensure that you prevent break-ins or burglaries.
Click on images to enlarge
Ensure your safety by installing security gates and doors from Incredible Door
Incredible Door is a trusted manufacturer of security doors and gates in South Africa, and offers clients the best quality in the security door industry, at a price that will suit your budget. We will offer advice and guidance if required when purchasing your security gates and doors from us. Our professional team will install your security doors and gates quick and efficiently, as your security is important to us! With years of expertise gained within the security gate industry, you can rest assured that you have made the right choice to secure your home. Our security doors and gates features include:
- • Expandable security doors and gates
- • Double uprights (square tubing)
- • Equal spacing between scissors
- • All four sides secured
- • Powder coated steel components
Incredible Door’s main office is situated in Vereeniging, but we service parts of The Free state, North West province, Mpumalanga and Gauteng. You will receive professional and friendly service, advice and assistance from our consultants, who will answer all your questions. Make use of Incredible Door to obtain the security doors and gates you require, that will also complement the aesthetic appeal of your home.
You can contact us directly at email@example.com for more information about our security doors and gates and other products available.